We took the kids out of school, drove to AZ for a day, and then drove down into Mexico to spend a week on the Sea of Cortez with Chase's family. Lots of hours in the car. But it was nice to just talk with Chase. My favorite was when he was spotting deer I couldn't see and he said, "I am trained to scan images. I see better than you." I laughed at him and told him I was so glad radiology is making him better at spotting deer on the side of the road and that it was all worth it just for that.
Then the kids got bored and started biting each other and doing weird things and then it wasn't so fun.
But we made it! And had a great time with 12 kids ages 7 and under running around. So grateful for so many amazing cousins!!
So these pictures aren't in any particular order and not sorted super well, but I just want to get them up!
Nikita spent a lot of time in this chair.
sunsets were awesome
I forgot a hat for Kita so she stole Luke's
This giant puddle that appeared with the tides was perfect for the kids to practice their kayaking skills.
Her chair again
Nikita got to meet her Aunt Leslie and Uncle Clay. I finally got to meet Eva too.
Tidepooling the first day
Traci loved the kid kayak
Chair again
Hello Carmen!
Leslie and I goofed around snorkeling
Sergeant Majors!
Another puddle
Kids dotted the water constantly.
Sunset kayak with TJ
We launched rockets. Both Carmen and Traci got to press the button. They were so excited
I caught some fish in my casting net for Luke and Enoch
And we put them in a puddle





















No comments:
Post a Comment